Martial arts in McKinney, TX
Tiger Rock Martial Arts of McKinney aims to enrich the lives of each of our students through our unique model of martial arts, fitness, skills training. By combining the latest training methods with the cherished tradition that is martial arts, Tiger Rock Martial Arts provides every student that comes through our door an experience that cannot be found in any other academy in the Metroplex.
Pierce Petry serves as the Chief Instructor at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts in McKinney. Pierce brings over a decade of training experience in the martial arts to the McKinney community.
Why choose Tiger-Rock Martial Arts in McKinney, TX
Students enjoy the many benefits including:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 12 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Year-round advancement opportunities
- Year-round competitive opportunities and the local, state, and national level.
We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds to our academy. Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come see what Tiger Rock Martial Arts of McKinney is all about.